Whether large or small there is an art to successful meeting and conference planning. To ensure your event’s success all the pieces must fit together to reflect your organisation’s professionalism and objectives.
To achieve this, the New England Conference Company team will work in partnership with you to help formulate and carry out your plans, step by step.
Venue Selection and Management
We will provide the best choice for you, taking into consideration your requirements for:
- Event format, number of delegates and optimum location;
- A programme of social and recreational events;
- Finest quality food and beverages including catering for special needs;
- Recreational facilities to suit your delegates requirements;
- Travel and transport requirements (including airport and accommodation transfers);
- Accompanying person programmes and touring options;
- Budgetary considerations.
We will advise and assist you to:
- Maximise publicity of your event to potential delegates, exhibitors and sponsors;
- Promote your event locally and overseas;
- Set up a website as a resource for your delegates and a promotion medium for your sponsors;
- Set up a “virtual” event on the web as a medium for your exhibitors and sponsors;
- Plan the content, design and look of your event (logos, papers, relevant publications and promotional material.)
Web Site and On-line Services
We will set up your official conference web site to provide:
- Online registration and abstract/paper submission facilities;
- A marketplace for sponsors and exhibitors to reach your delegates;
- A library of resources for your delegates including all the papers presented at your event.
- A source of website links valuable to your delegates.
Sponsorship and Trade Exhibitions
We will assist you to find Sponsors and Exhibitors and will:
- Assist with the design and production of an exhibition floor plan to maximise space and to ensure exhibitors gain maximum exposure and return on their investment;
- Assist with the production of exhibition and sponsorship sales packages highlighting the benefits of your event;
- Distribute sales packages to targeted sponsors and exhibitors;
- Arrange with you follow-up sales calls and meetings with potential sponsors to maximise returns;
- Manage the exhibition including setting-up and dismantling of the exhibits.
We will make sure your event receives the professional support it requires including:
- Preparation and distribution of all registration and programme materials;
- Registration of delegates and arrangement of their accommodation needs at preferential rates;
- Issue regular registration, statistical and financial reports to the Organising Committee;
- Arrange conference satchels, name badges, function tickets, delegate lists, conference programmes, local maps, tourist information and entertainment as required;
- Manage all your audio-visual requirements including liaison with presenters;
- Being on site at all times throughout your event to ensure it runs smoothly on the day.
We provide comprehensive financial services for your event:
- Budget development and management of costs to budget;
- Comprehensive computerised financial tracking of all income, expenditure and taxes (eg. GST) ensuring a full and comprehensive audit trail for your event;
- Provide detailed financial summaries and reconciliations;
- Manage merchant facilities and production of invoices, receipts and documentary approvals.